If you knew doing just one simple thing improve your health … would you do it?
“I can actually go home and do this!”
“Eliz is so down-to-earth and real.”
Based on her book, Busy Woman’s Guide to a Healthy Heart, Eliz reveals simple strategies for healthier lives and provides the motivation to adopt at least one. Check out Eliz’s PBS television pilot by the same name.
When you laugh, you learn… Yes, heart health can be fun! Find out how when you laugh, dance, and learn along with Eliz Greene as she shares personal stories and real-world strategies for you to live longer, feel better, and stress less.
Through humorous and touching personal stories and interactive fun, Eliz creates a program to fit your organization. Based on the needs of your group and the time allowed, participants may have the opportunity to:
- Identify how risk factors of heart disease relate exponentially to each other.
- Utilize a simple and medically sound tool to evaluate their personal risk of heart disease.
- Practice stroke and heart attack symptom recognition skills.
- Get Up and use strategies to increase activity levels.
- Learn five actionable strategies to decrease risk of heart disease.
- Develop a plan to implement at least one strategy.
|Go Red Luncheons|Heart Truth Events|Hospital Sponsored Community Events|Faith-based Community Events|Women’s Business Networking Events|Employee Appreciation Events|Women’s Association Events|Nursing Education Programs|Women’s Leadership Programs| Mothers of Twins Club Events|Farm Bureau Programs|Ag Industry Programs| Programs for Educators|